76mm Silver-Plated Red Brass Lefreque Sound Bridge
76mm Silver-Plated Red Brass Lefreque Sound Bridge (does not include band).
Click for the official guide to choosing a Lefreque for your flute.
Although a seemingly simple solution, the lefreQue sound bridge is a high tech product. It’s unique design results from many years of passionate scientific research and development
- Combines unequaled acoustic performance with a universal and easy fit
- All materials are carefully selected, partially handcrafted
- Made in Holland.
- 33mm lefreQues are ideal for connecting a piccolo's head joint to its body, a flute's body to its foot joint (requires a special "Flute Footjoint" band), and a flute's head joint tube to its crown.
- We recommend a 70mm band if you intend to use the LeFreQue for a traditional Concert flute.
- The 55mm bands and the "Special Piccolo" band are ideal for piccolo
- 85mm bands are best for Alto and Bass Flutes.
- "Special Footjoint" band for a C flute's footjoint and one for the Alto Flute Footjoint as well.
Note: pricing in video review may be outdated and is subject to change. Please refer to website pricing for up-to-date pricing information.
FCNY offers free 3-day Express or 1-3 day Ground shipping via FedEx on all US orders over $400, no code required - this will automatically be an option at checkout. All instrument shipments will require a direct signature. Please note that orders may take up to 2 business days to process.
We are also happy to ship orders internationally!
All accessories, including cases, bags, tone enhancers, flute care products, are not eligible for return or exchange. Defective merchandise may be returned for exchange within 7 calendar days of the original invoice date for replacement with an identical item, but must be unused and in original packaging to be eligible for return. Lefreques are eligible for return/exchange within 7 calendar days of the anticipated delivery date.
Read more about our sales and return policy here.